We are excited to finally announce: The liquidity migration will begin tommorow (5/6) at 1:00pm UTC
Our #1 priority is security and we’ve been extremely careful in developing the Dragonball Finance AMM. This cautious approach resulted in a few delays in the launch process, but we’d rather be safe. We’re so excited the day has finally come!
We are currently in the process of updating the docs section on our homepage which will provide a tutorial on migrating liquidity and more details on our AMM.
- To kick of the migration, we will set the multipliers & fees on the current farms to 0 (note: if you unstake early, you will pay the 2% withdrawal fee)
- The new UI will help in directing you through the process of removing liquidity from PancakeSwap & adding it back to Dragonball Finance
- Instead of Pancake LP’s, you will now receive the new Dragonball LP’s.
- We will launch all new pools, that the Dragonball LP’s can be staked in to earn rewards.
Initial Farming Pairs
- DBALL-BUSD 40x multiplier
- DBALL-BNB 40x multiplier
- DBALL-SENZU 24x multiplier
- DBALL-USDT 10x multiplier
- DBALL-CAKE 20x multiplier
- DBALL-BTCB 10x multiplier
- DBALL-ETH 10x multiplier
- SENZU-BUSD 5x multiplier
- SENZU-BNB 5x multiplier
- SENZU-CAKE 5x multiplier
- CAKE-BNB 2x multiplier
- BUSD-BNB 2x multiplier
- USDT-BUSD 1x multiplier
- ETH-BNB .5x multiplier
- BTCB-BNB .5x multiplier
Things To Note:
- We are starting the liquidity migration at 1 pm UTC, but it may take several hours to complete.
- As liquidity changes, some pools may experience high volatility. We have set all the initial liquidity to help try and mitigate this potential issue.
- If you withdraw LP tokens before the withdrawal fee is set to 0%, you will have to pay a 2% withdrawal fee.
Thank you for all the support and for believing in us!
Dragonball Finance Team